Welcome to Vademecum Italia!
Vademecum Italia is a Law Firm with offices in Rome and Turin which was founded in 2015 by the Italian attorney avv. David Monterossi, who is a dual citizen of the USA and Italy.
Since its founding, in light of the numerous and varied requests coming from all over the world, David has been creating a dynamic and efficient network of Italian attorneys and highly skilled consultants, which continues to grow in order to keep offering legal assistance in many areas.
As a matter of fact, due to its new and flexible structure, the Law Firm does not rely only on a fixed number of in-house Italian attorneys, but works in partnership with many other attorneys and professionals. Thus, Vademecum Italia has assisted and is able to assist Italian and foreign individuals and companies in many different areas of law and also offer the most important legal services clients need from Italy.
The firm can offer assistance with reference to many practice areas, among which are the following:
- National and cross border disputes and litigation
- Italian Citizenship Law
- Real Estate Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Immigration Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Debt collection
Moreover, the firm has become a leader in providing assistance with many other services, including but not limited to:
- Police Clearance Certificate/Criminal Record/DBS
- Apostilles and sworn translations
- Transcription of acts of birth and marriages from Italian municipalities (bypassing Italian consulates)
- Estratti per riassunto dell’atto di nascita/matrimonio (birth and marriage certificates)
- Other certificates from Italy
- Payment of property taxes (IMU/TASI/TARI)
- Full management of Real Estate
- Trademark registration with UIBM and EUIPO
Vademecum Italia is able to offer legal assistance in many areas of law representing national and international clients before the Italian courts, and providing legal assistance, in addition to offering a vast number of professional services.
Therefore, depending on the specific case, we will provide the right professional assistance for our client!